Based on input from students, parents, staff, community members, business and higher education leaders, the District has developed a Graduate Profile. Through this process we have identified specific indicators to measure our graduates’ readiness for success in college and life.
○ Listens to understand others
○ Clearly articulate ideas when writing, speaking, and visually, adapting message
to fit the purpose and needs of the audience
○ Works effectively with others to accomplish a common goal
○ Engages in positive and productive conflict resolution
○ Explores multiple possibilities and evaluates relevant information in order to
○ Perseveres through challenges by using obstacles as opportunities to learn,
reflect, and improve
○ Demonstrates civic engagement by applying knowledge and practical skills to
○ other mindedness & equity
5. Mastery Learner
○ Demonstrates mastery of content standards
○ Applies content knowledge to real world situations, and transfers knowledge
across various contexts and disciplines
The graphic below represents our graduate profile. Each District school will develop a graduate profile that links their work to the District graduate profile.